Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) , A friend to your Heart
Jul 14, 2021
Written by Pharm. Daniel Akinwalere
CoQ10 acts as an antioxidant, which protects cells from damage and plays an important part in the metabolism. it plays a key role in the body, although it is present in little amount in the body, adding more in the form of CoQ10 supplements is beneficial.
Benefits of CoQ10 are listed below;
- CoQ10 supplements can help lower blood pressure, CoQ10 is also used to treat heart failure and other heart conditions, possibly helping to improve some symptoms and lessen future cardiac risks when combined with regular medications
- CoQ10 may help to prevent or treat the adverse effects, such as muscle pains and liver problems of patient anti-cholesterol drugs
- CoQ10 helps slow, the progression of Alzheimer's disease
- CoQ10 has also been studied as a preventive treatment for migraine headaches
- It has also been studied for low sperm count, cancer, HIV, muscular dystrophy, and has been found to be beneficial when combined with respective medications.
Nutrition Now CoQ10 200mg x 60 Gummies , you can get it here
Optimum Nutrition CoQ10 200mg x 150 Softgels Here